The site for all your 'other stuff' around your course and the facilities and activities in School of Creative Technologies.
Find out about:
- Academic Stuff: Guides and links to help you study, as well as regulations and unit search. You can also find information about the services offered by the Library.
- Extra Curricula: Information about the Student Placement Scheme in CT as well as details on the clubs and events like the Game Jam available to you.
- My Course: Info specific to your course.
- Resources: All the online and physical resources available to you during your study, from video tutorials, to information about the labs and studios.
- Admin Office: Find out about the admin office and the support/services they offer for you.
Remember to scan your Student Card to register attendance.
Please remember to scan your Student Card to register your attendance at ALL of your timetabled sessions. You can do this at card readers placed outside, or in, teaching rooms. If you do not do this you will be marked as absent.
This is important as research shows good attendance helps students enjoy university, get better grades and reduce the risk of academic failure or withdrawal. Monitoring attendance also helps us support students who could benefit from further academic or wellbeing support.
Please complete this form if you have a reason to notify us about your absence from a scheduled class which you wish to be authorised.
Please note that only exceptional evidence based reasons for absence can be authorised. This form should not be used for reporting minor absences due to illness or unforeseen events.
Students Union Academic Advice Service
If you will be involved activity where you could put others at risk, especially while working in public places then you need to complete a risk assessment form for the activity.
We now have a page dedicated to Risk Assessment with links to sample forms for many locations and links to other info to help you complete the forms correctly. It is available in the Resources section Risk Assessment page.