The site for all your 'other stuff' around your course and the facilities and activities in School of Creative Technologies.
Find out about:
- Academic Stuff: Guides and links to help you study, as well as regulations and unit search. You can also find information about the services offered by the Library.
- Extra Curricula: Information about the Student Placement Scheme in CT as well as details on the clubs and events like the Game Jam available to you.
- My Course: Info specific to your course.
- Resources: All the online and physical resources available to you during your study, from video tutorials, to information about the labs and studios.
- Admin Office: Find out about the admin office and the support/services they offer for you.
Part of the student charter commitment is to:
Attend and engage with all learning and research activities,
complete all assessments, submit and collect work on time
and take responsibility for your learning.
To satisfy our responsibility to monitor your attendance and engagement we also need you to let us know when you are legitimately absent from the University for example if you are sick, have significant personal issues or have an appointment that cannot be missed.
Please use the Creative Technologies Absence Report Form to report your absence.
Students Union Academic Advice Service
If you have/are or will be been involved in filming or another activity where you could put others at risk, especially while working in public places then you need to complete a risk assessment form for the activity.
We now have a page dedicated to Risk Assessment with links to sample forms for many filming/working locations and links to other info to help you complete the forms correctly. It is available in the Resources section Risk Assessment page.
The CT admin office will now only except payment for project binding. The collection of payment for field trips, textbooks, transcripts or anything else will be managed through the online store.