Risk Assessments:

Who should fill in a Risk Assessment?

In short, the answer to this is anyone, staff or student, who is doing an activity for the university or their studies, which may introduce a level of risk either to themselves or to others. This might be very basic to fill in, or could be very complicated, depending on how adventurous you are. Either way it is needed for legal reasons, to protect yourself and the university, and everyone involved in the stated activity.

To learn more about this please visit the universitys Health and Safety pages

An updated Aide Memoire (list of risks and controls) can be viewed here, or downloaded here as PDF

A Blank Risk Assessment form in Word Docx format can be downloaded here

Further advice and guidance can be offered by CT's Health and Safety Coordinator: Clifford Phillips